Full view of mini militia maps - Explore Online Tips

Breaking

Wednesday 12 September 2018

Full view of mini militia maps

Finally, here it is, full view of mini militia maps. I know you have been looking for it. 
There are about 15 maps in Mini militia but I want to apologize for not being able to show all the maps trust me I tried. If you have access to it I would appreciate you sending it to me so that I can share here.

Besides the full view of the maps, I also threw in some of my personal tips for you with work with.
So, let us get into it.

Outpost
outpost full view

Every one favorite, One of the oldest and most played maps in the Mini militia. it is comparatively smaller to other maps. sniper and shotgun combo works best for this map.

Hightower
high tower mapAnother most frequently selected. The relatively small area makes it a challenge to survive when you respawn but makes it more fun. You would do really well with a Sniper here.Subdivision


subdivision















i will be honest I don't really like playing here but there never is any shortage of fun in mini militia where ever you select to play.


No escape

no escape map














This is a good one too. Small and compact makes it challenging and fun at the same time. Again having a sniper and rocket can work in your favor here. 

Lunarcy

lunarcy map











I don't like this map and I don't play here often. The uniqueness of this map is you don't need to worry about your boost/ rocket. Clearly, you are in space and beyond the effect of the law of gravity.

Catacomb

catacomb fullview














Another good map to play. A good thing about this map is that you can find a lot of weapons but sniper is the best weapon here.

Suspension

suspension map









Its a very large map but I didn't find it as fun as the other map. I got lost most of the time and when I am not lost I would be struggling to climb or crawl through the small holes.


Cliff hanger

cliff hanger full view


Very fun map but not all would like this one. You would find yourself freefalling every time you respawn. Remember the best guns are at the bottom of the map.

Undermine

undermine full map

Really interesting map but I wouldn't guarantee the same level of fun as you would have on other maps like outpost or catacomb. Good thing in this map is that you come across some pretty cool guns.

More maps will be added as I get my hands on them.
I hope you liked this post if you did share it with your friends and also comment which one is your favorite.
see you in the next post!




2 comments:

  1. The pics are amazing. I never felt the maps were so big because of the *big* scopes of the weapons.

    ReplyDelete